Pages

26 September 2011

Can not Turn Wi-Fi on : Toshiba Satellite L510-S432

Once when about to turn my wi-fi laptop, the Fn button which when pressed should display a kind of floating-default menu will appear at the top of the monitor, did not want to display the menu. Menu called Flash Cards are in addition serves to turn the wireless connection also serves to adjust the brightness of the screen, set the output to the LCD, set the power scheme, etc.. Unfortunately my laptop, the Toshiba Satellite L510-S432, as well as with some similar-series, do not have a switch on the body to activate the wireless connection such as the types of "caste" is higher than the Satellite, such as the Portege.

Flash Cards display on my Toshiba Satellite L510-S432 
 
For other functions that I often use still I can find another way to activate it via the Control Panel, but not with the functionality to enable wireless connections. The cause of this problem until now has not been clear, but my guess is probably because there is an update of Windows Vista who are not compatible with applications from Toshiba Flash Cards. Since this happened after I update my Windows Vista through Windows Automatic Updates feature.
 

Copy shortcut program Restart Flash Cards from the folder TOSHIBA -> Utilities
 
Paste into the Startup folder
 
 The problem is simple really, Flash Cards do not appear after I press the Fn key because after Windows is updated Flash Cards application does not directly run when Windows starts (autostart-ed.). So the Flash Cards application must be restarted by clicking the orb Windows (Start) -> All Programs -> TOSHIBA ->Utilities -> Restart Flash Cards . But because of trouble when every turn on Windows have to restart the Flash Cards are eventually I get around it by copying the shortcut Restart Flash Card in a folder that I mentioned earlier into a folder All Programs -> Startup. And the problem was finished. :)

1 comment:

Please Your Comment here...